Financial education is a part of every individual. Everyone strives for financial freedom! Everyone should be financially literate. Consider 5 ways to identify a person who is financially literate.
1. People who are financially literate are those who have set their own financial goals (business or personal) and are constantly visible in writing. It becomes a second nature when a person is constantly on the lookout. It is their goal and they constantly strive to achieve it.
2. Discipline is another important attribute that individuals need to budget for and adhere to. Disciplined budgeting can help you reach a larger plan or financial goal. In this way, the person guarantees. A large percentage of their income is set aside for a specific purpose.
3. Financial education is a key component of financial literacy. This is very helpful in distinguishing. The difference between good and bad credit. Bad credit is one of the most common types of debt consolidation. Valuable products ranging from consumer to perishable (from credit card or payday loans) to zero. Bad credit becomes a liability that eats into your savings. Good loans are classified as low interest rate loans that can increase their income and net worth. Lower interest rate loans than how much it costs to get such loans as people earn more.
4. It is very important for people with financial literacy to avoid public money management mistakes. They will not live on financial literacy (effort) loans. These people will learn to live in their ways to ensure that their income does not exceed their monthly expenses. Another common money management mistake is not setting financial goals.
5. People who are financially literate are those who receive active learning in their financial life. Educating themselves is about making better, informed decisions about their financial future. There are constant changes in money and property. The ignorant person may not be aware of the market, the introduction of new financial regulations, and the introduction or withdrawal of financially statutory tax laws.
Gost Finance - Best Lenders of Sri Lanka
Lotus Loan to Rs.40 000
|Loan Amount||10000 - 40000 Rs.|
|Loan period||10 days to 122 days|
|Interest Rate||0.01 to 1% per day (max APR 12%)|
RoboCash to Rs.25 000
|Loan Amount||5000 - 25000 Rs.|
|Loan period||120 days to 180 days|
|Interest Rate||0.01 to 1% per day (max APR 180%)|
FastRupee to Rs.50 000
|Loan Amount||3000 - 50000 Rs.|
|Loan period||1 days to 180 days|
|Interest Rate||0.01 to 1% per day (max APR 365%)|
What is the loan term?
- Minimum loan term: 122 days
- Maximum loan term: 122 days for first loan
- Maximum loan term: 182 days for repeat loan
The loan is calculated as follows
- Loan amount: RS 30.000
- Loan period: 122 days
- Consulting fee: RS 3.600
- Service fee: RS 13.920
- Interest rate (12% / year) : RS 754
- Total payment: RS 48.274
Am I eligible for a loan?
- A citizen of Sri Lanka
- Residing in Sri Lanka
- Between the ages of 20 to 65 years old
- Currently employed or generating a steady income
FAQ - Quickly Borrow Money