OnCredit Loan helps you meet your cash needs when you need them most. OnCredit LK provides fast online loans up to Rs.50000.
OnCredit.lk offers a quick solution to financial problems for all Sri Lankans, regardless of their status. Anyone can take a loan from Rs.1000 to Rs.50000. The company is guided by its main principles - convenience and innovative financial solutions for clients. OnCredit (Private) Limited is registered in Sri Lanka under registration number PV00232746.
OnCredit loan - emergency online loans in Sri Lanka
- Get a cash loan for any requirements up to Rs.50000 without leaving the house
- Online loan without collateral and guarantors with a minimum package of documents
- No additional hidden fees and payments
I want to get a loan from OnCredit!
Requirements for the borrower OnCredit loan:
- Original national identification card - NIC
- Mandatory regular earned income
- Age of the borrower 20-55 years
Process of obtaining credit in OnCredit lk:
- The client completes the loan application at www.oncredit.lk and provides a scanned copy of the documents (NIC) and his account number for which he wishes to receive a loan
- Within 15 minutes, an OnCredit lk employee yawns and clarifies the data for the loan.
- The decision on the loan is made up to 5 minutes. You will need to create an www.oncredit.lk login.
- If a positive decision on the loan is made, the client receives his money to a bank account
- The process of obtaining a loan takes less than 3 minutes if re-applied
To get money quickly after applying for a loan, you need a little time.
As a rule, if your loan is approved, then within 1-2 hours your money will be credited to your bank account, which you indicated during the application process.
How to pass photo verification for Oncredit?
Please follow the steps below to take a quality photo:
- Your face must be clearly visible in the photo;
- The photo should not show any other people or objects;
- The photo should not have glare and highlights;
- Be aware of the lighting in the room/environment when taking selfies.
After this procedure, the system will automatically check the identity of the person's documents and you will receive a notification that the process is completed.
Loan amount and cost in OnCredit
- The first loan is limited to Rs 20,000. Upon repeated application, the loan can be issued up to 50,000 rupees.
- The price of the loan depends on the amount of the loan issued and for what period
- There is an extension of the loan: the period of use of the loan can be extended. To do this, you need to pay a fee for using the loan.In the case of early repayment, credit charges are remitted interest rate
|Simple and quick solution:||We give the opportunity to prolong the loan period|
|Borrowing limit:||From: Rs. 5,000 To: Rs. 50,000|
|Loan interest rate:||Interest rate from 0% to 16%|
The first loan is capped at Rs.20000 but you can get a higher amount than my first loan. But if you have a good credit score, then you will be offered a higher loan amount than the first loan. With each new loan, your loan amount will increase. To maintain your good credit score, you need to repay your loan on time by the due date.
Financial liability of the Borrower in case of default on obligations to OnCredit Loan:
What happens if you make a late payment on a loan? If you fail to repay the loan and make the payment by the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee. We recommend that you inform the Oncredit collection agent in advance of receiving calls if you cannot pay on time.
The loan is calculated as follows
Minimum loan term: 121 days. Maximum loan term: 183 days.
Example of the first loan: You apply for Rs. 10,000/- and pay in full after 121 days of using the loan. Service fee is 0/month. Total amount to be settled Rs. 10,000/-.*
Example for a Repeat loan: You apply for Rs. 5,000.00/- and pay in full after 121 days of using the loan. Payment 2867/month. Total amount to be settled Rs. 8,600 /-.*
An example of the calculation by the loan calculator at the rate of 2%: with a loan of Rs. 3,500, the fee for using the funds will be 70 rupees per day, which is about 2% per day. APR - 730%. The company does not accept any additional fees for the use of the loan.*
*The calculation presented here is taken from the official website of Oncredit
Loan Repayments for Oncredit
To find out about working hours please check the footer of website: www.oncredit.lk and enter your login. You can now easily pay all your loans through the below mentioned repayment channels and networks.
- Pay&Go Kiosks
- Pay&Go Online
- Cargills FoodCity Outlets
- iPay App
- Sampath Bank
- Cargills Bank
- HNB Bank
- LOLC Finance
- eZ Cash
- Online Payments Internet Banking through Banks/Financial Institutions
Benefits of lending at OnCredit
Reliability and Safety. Simple conditions for issuing loans. Only secure channels are used to transfer personal data
Efficiency and Simplicity. The company works 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, which guarantees fast issuance of loans online
Honesty and openness. Maximum transparency in the choice of the amount, term and date of repayment of the loan. The absence of hidden fees makes the loan transparent.
Friendliness and Respect. Respect for each client and human support. A user-friendly interface will be clear to every user. Getting a loan is easy now!
What customers say about Oncredit – Testimonials
Nayani Fernando: I was finding it very hard to manage paying bills in the end of each month, having service providers like OnCredit helped me ease my worries as their service is instant and it was easy for me to manage my expenses every month
Celestine George: I would never forget the time when OnCredit helped me during an emergency. I had fallen short of cash to pay for my mothers medical treatments, if not for OnCredit i would be in big trouble right now. Thank you so much!
Azeem Abdu: In many instances i have borrowed funds from OnCredit, because my business is as such that i always fall short on working capital. I’m very thankful for the services offered to me, not to mention the convenience of obtaining a repeat loan.