Online lending has gained immense popularity at the moment in view of the ease with which you can get a loan online on a bank card without any special checks. Our service "GostFinance" will help you find and apply for an urgent payday loan in Sri Lanka in 15 minutes, without refusal and without leaving your home. We will help you quickly and safely get a loan online.
Tim is no less, in the whole world of growth he will drink on credit services, as they can help finance small debts, such as stitching rahunoks for communal services, there is no medical help to get regular debts. In such situations, one cannot lend a helping hand to the great financial institutions of the banks. In these situations, the services of online lending quickly leaned on their heights and proudly created a database of permanent clients for online loans.
Gost Finance - Best Lenders of Sri Lanka
Lotus Loan to Rs.40 000
|Loan Amount||10000 - 40000 Rs.|
|Loan period||10 days to 122 days|
|Interest Rate||0.01 to 1% per day (max APR 12%)|
RoboCash to Rs.25 000
|Loan Amount||5000 - 25000 Rs.|
|Loan period||120 days to 180 days|
|Interest Rate||0.01 to 1% per day (max APR 180%)|
FastRupee to Rs.50 000
|Loan Amount||3000 - 50000 Rs.|
|Loan period||1 days to 180 days|
|Interest Rate||0.01 to 1% per day (max APR 365%)|
What is the loan term?
- Minimum loan term: 122 days
- Maximum loan term: 122 days for first loan
- Maximum loan term: 182 days for repeat loan
The loan is calculated as follows
- Loan amount: RS 30.000
- Loan period: 122 days
- Consulting fee: RS 3.600
- Service fee: RS 13.920
- Interest rate (12% / year) : RS 754
- Total payment: RS 48.274
Am I eligible for a loan?
- A citizen of Sri Lanka
- Residing in Sri Lanka
- Between the ages of 20 to 65 years old
- Currently employed or generating a steady income
What is an online loan service?
Online loan services are simply that: a service provided by financial institutions for customers to obtain an online loan through a website or a mobile app. Previously unheard-of, the concept of online loan service has become very popular globally especially in developing markets. By condensing the entire loan service process into a few easy steps, services like Gost.Finance Sri Lanka have made it possible to obtain quick loans and short-term loans through online loan services. This concept has been growing around the world and it is known for its speed and convenience. You could obtain its services via Gost.Finance
How does an online loan service work?
Credit online services work and work in a completely different way, while previously loan applicants had to visit a bank branch, carefully fill out numerous forms and submit many documents. Online credit services are a much simpler concept of the whole process. Online lending services work by moving the entire loan application process to a virtual platform such as a website or mobile application. To apply for an online loan, applicants simply need to visit the website or mobile application and complete the step-by-step process, including uploading the necessary photos (no need for any professional photos - just photos from a mobile phone). This whole process takes less than 5 minutes, after which you will receive a confirmation phone call. If you find that you are eligible, you can receive cash immediately or at least for a few days.
What are the benefits of online loans for customers?
- You don’t need to fill out countless forms when you apply for an online loan. We require just a few details to be submitted on the website itself. The simplistic process on the website is just 6 steps where you can submit within just 5 minutes of your precious time.
- You don’t need to provide hard copies of any documents! We only require a photograph of yourself (a selfie) and one of your National Identity Card (NIC). Unlike traditional bank loans, the concept of online loans does not require you to hand over countless forms and documentation for your credit evaluation.
- There is no need to visit physical branches unlike when you apply for traditional loans. This is especially beneficial for loan applicants who live away from city centres, and especially so in the middle of a pandemic, because many people are hesitant to visit places these days. Since the whole process happens online, it is much easier to use and customer friendly where even a less technologically savvy person can easily use the platform easily.
- The entire process is very quick (application only takes a few minutes) so if you are looking for quick loans, online loan services are the way to go. As mentioned previously, you can easily get a loan from OnCredit as their process is just 6 steps, and all it takes is less than 5 minutes and your money will be in your account in under an hour.
- There is minimum need for any human interaction. If you are extremely introverted or are simply uncomfortable talking to strangers, online loans can be a godsend as there is less human interaction with you. The only human interaction you will have is through the verification process where you will have to get in contact with a human being on call for the verification process.
As you can see there are many different loan services in Sri Lanka. Depending on your requirements, you should choose which one would suit you best. There are also many different online services that provide unsecured loans, it is vital that you do a bit of research before you commit to or get their services.
FAQ - Loan Service